Wednesday, March 28, 2012

no help dialog in vs ssis

At this point in time, I can think of nothing more annoying than a button that doesn't work. Especially when that button is the HELP button.

Inside SSIS designer, say I add a "derived column tool" to the data flow task. Now if I double-click on the "derived column tool", and then click on the help button in the dialog box that appears, NO help is displayed. What gives?

I am using 64 bit editions of win2k3 and ss05.

Works for me I'm afraid, admittedly not on 64bit!!!

-Jamie

|||There was a bug in the CTPs with the help buttons not working. Are you running RTM edition?|||No, I am not running CTPs. This was boxed product (OEM) from dell with a new server. Note that this is 64 bit Sql Server, so maybe the bug was not fixed in this edition?|||HAS NO ONE ELSE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM? HOW MANY 64 BIT USERS ARE OUT THERE?|||I suggest you raise a bug at the product feedback centre

No comments:

Post a Comment